Aqua One Precision Air Pumps has defied the odds and become an institution which the aquatic trade refuses to let go of.
Air pumps improve filtration system performance and overall water quality by increasing water flow which helps to eliminate the localised build-up of toxic chemicals such as ammonia and nitrite. This makes for happy and healthy inhabitants.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to use an airline check valve if you are placing your pump below the aquarium.
Features & Benefits:
- High-quality robust units that have been built to last
- Silent operation
- Single and twin outlets
- Simple diaphragm replacement
- 41205 - Precision 2500 7500 12000 AP Flapper Valve 10Pk
- 10046-D - Precision 1500 Diaphragm
- 41205 - Precision 2500, 7500, AP250 Diaphragm 2pk
- 41208 - Precision 9500 12000 AP750 950 Diaphragm
- 41217 - Precision 9500 12000 AP750 Rubber End Cylindrical 2pk
- 41219 - Precision 1500 AP150R Flapper Valve 20pk
Suitable For: Coldwater, Tropical & Marine