If this item is 'out of stock' we can order it for you!
Email us at email@example.com
NitraPhos Minus is a unique formula that aims to biologically remove nitrate, nitrite and phosphate from the aquarium. It activates the metabolism in various types of bacteria, which are responsible for the management and removal of excess nutrients. Thanks to the special composition of multiple forms of organic carbon, amino acids and vitamins, all biochemical changes occur without any issues and bacteria easily absorb compounds to convert them into biomass. That biomass becomes a valuable food for corals while the excess and residues of it are removed from water by filter or skimmer. NitraPhos Minus improves the overall condition of corals, provides better colouration and promotes their growth. Due to maintaining the biological balance in the tank it prevents the formation of undesirable green algae and the development of cyanobacteria.
- Effectively removes excess nitrate & phosphate
- Brings chemical balance
- Quickly reduces undesired algae
- Boosts coral coloration & growth
It is recommended to start NitraPhos Minus at half of the recommended dose. It is recommended to monitor the concentration of NO3 and PO4 once or twice a week. The recommended daily dosage is shown below:
- Low nitrate and phosphate impose rich corals supplementation
- Inefficient filtration may be the reason for high nitrate & phosphate
- Too much food or supplements may also be the cause of too high nitrate and phosphate levels
- A violent drop of nitrate and phosphate levels can destroy zooxanthellae and lead to corals death
- NitraPhos Minus was designed to quickly remove from the high levels of nitrate and phosphate. You can use it together with Pro Bio S. -NP Pro is a nourishment for bacteria and there’s no need to use it while dosing NitraPhos Minus
Reef Anabolics was established in 2015 by Australian hobbyists striving to achieve an “all in one” trace element product covering not just general coral health but growth acceleration and brilliant colour. The Trace Element Support System aimed for the BIG 3: quality, performance and, most important...Find Out More