- 100% of the finest brine shrimp eggs from the Great Salt Lake!
- Innovative Nitro Pack inner package assures a great hatch (> 90% hatching percentage).
- Ideal for reef tanks and baby fish!
Our Artemia Cysts, also known as Brine Shrimp Eggs, have a hatching percentage of more than 90%. They will hatch into Artemia nauplii (baby brine shrimp) in 18 to 30 hours. Artemia nauplii are known to be the ideal live food for the first stages of many marine and freshwater tropical fish and for many invertebrates.
Recommended For Use With
Angels - Pygmy Angels, Barbs, Tetra's, Rasbora's, Butterflyfish, Cichlids, Clownfish, Damsels, Anthias, Discus, Angels, Gobies, Blennies, Invertebrates, Killifish, Livebearers, Mandarins, Cardinals, Nano Reef, Rainbow Fish, Seahorses, Razorfish, Shrimps, Crayfish, Crabs, Surgeonfish
- Artemia Cysts/Brine Shrimp Eggs, box of 20gr (+/- 35ml)
- Artemia Cysts/Brine Shrimp Eggs, box of 50gr (+/- 90ml)
- Artemia Cysts/Brine Shrimp Eggs, can of 200gr (+/- 350ml)
- Artemia Cysts/Brine Shrimp Eggs, can of 454gr (+/- 800ml)
Reef Anabolics was established in 2015 by Australian hobbyists striving to achieve an “all in one” trace element product covering not just general coral health but growth acceleration and brilliant colour. The Trace Element Support System aimed for the BIG 3: quality, performance and, most important...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||ea|