- Naturally nutritious frozen fish food.
- Rich in protein and supports coloration.
- Carefully cleaned to assure product quality and food safety.
- Quickly frozen to assure the krill retain their optimum nutrition.
Krill are small shrimp that are collected in cold water oceans. They are high in natural color enhancers. The krill that we use is one of the larger species called Euphausia superba.
Recommended For Use With
All omnivorous and carnivorous fish including: African Cichlids, Oscars, Fire Mouths and other South American Cichlids, Groupers, Lion Fish, Triggers, LPS Corals, etc…
- Chopped Krill Superba, blister of 100gr
Reef Anabolics was established in 2015 by Australian hobbyists striving to achieve an “all in one” trace element product covering not just general coral health but growth acceleration and brilliant colour. The Trace Element Support System aimed for the BIG 3: quality, performance and, most important...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||ea|