- Highly attractive and palatable daily diet specially formulated for African and South-American carnivorous and omnivorous cichlids.
- Soft and moist sinking pellets designed to enhance good health, growth and coloration.
- With natural algae and pigments for superior enhancement, and selected immune boosters for improved disease resistance.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
- Packed in oxygen-free pouches to guarantee maximum freshness.
A highly attractive and palatable diet consisting of soft and moist pellets, specially formulated for African and South-American carnivorous and omnivorous cichlids. These sinking pellets are designed to enhance health, promote growth and coloration. High levels of high end quality proteins ensure good digestion and uptake of nutrients. Contains Spirulina, garlic, vitamin C and other immune boosters. Low phosphorus and low ash content. Comes in 2 pellet sizes: small (+/- 1.8mm) and medium (+/- 3.8mm) pellet. Feed one to three times daily. Do not feed more than can be eaten within a few minutes.
Recommended For Use With
Barbs, Tetra's, Rasbora's, Catfish, Loaches, Eels, Cichlids, Livebearers, Oddballs, Piranha's, Plec's, Rainbow Fish.
- Cichlid Omni Pellets Small, jar of 100gr
- Cichlid Omni Pellets Small, jar of 200gr
- Cichlid Omni Pellets Small, bucket of 5kg
- Cichlid Omni Pellets Medium, jar of 100gr
- Cichlid Omni Pellets Medium, jar of 200gr
- Cichlid Omni Pellets Medium, bucket of 5kg
Reef Anabolics was established in 2015 by Australian hobbyists striving to achieve an “all in one” trace element product covering not just general coral health but growth acceleration and brilliant colour. The Trace Element Support System aimed for the BIG 3: quality, performance and, most important...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||ea|