- Highly attractive staple food designed for the community tank.
- Ideal protein content.
- Improves coloration and vitality while boosting the immune system.
- Rich in vitamins and contains garlic essences.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
This delicious blend of the finest ingredients is a smart mix of seafood and vegetable protein. The challenge here was to elaborate a flake for fish with very different needs often coming from very different origins. This formula stimulates appetite, coloration and breeding in freshwater community tanks. Key ingredients include fresh fish protein and fresh seafood: salmon, plankton, squid, krill, clams, kelp, herring, brine shrimp. A delicious blend of the finest ingredients, ideal for the freshwater community tank. Feed as much as you fish will eat in 2-3 minutes. Distribution 3-4 times per day.
Recommended For Use With
Barbs, Tetra's, Rasbora's, Catfish, Loaches, Eels, Cichlids, Discus, Angels, Koi, Goldfish, Labyrinthfish, Livebearers, Oddballs, Piranha's, Rainbow Fish
- Community Flakes, jar of 34gr
- Community Flakes, jar of 71gr
- Community Flakes, jar of 156gr
- Community Flakes, bucket of 2kg
- Community Flakes, bucket of 5kg
Reef Anabolics was established in 2015 by Australian hobbyists striving to achieve an “all in one” trace element product covering not just general coral health but growth acceleration and brilliant colour. The Trace Element Support System aimed for the BIG 3: quality, performance and, most important...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||ea|