- Soft and moist highly palatable pellets.
- Contains garlic and Spirulina.
- Super color enhancing qualities.
- High levels of refined quality marine proteins.
- Oxidation limited by nitrogen flushing method.
A perfectly soft and moist pellet packed in nitrogen flushed foil bags for maximum freshness. Main characteristics are increased palatability and easy digestion. Contains garlic to improve disease resistance, krill for color enhancement, fresh seafood, plankton and Spirulina. This food is intended for carnivorous and omnivorous fish. Comes in small (+/- 1.2mm) and medium (+/- 3.1mm) pellets. Use the medium size for the larger fish from 10 cm onwards. Formula One is red and, like our frozen and flake products, it is produced with higher protein levels. Feed one to three times daily. Do not feed more than can be eaten within a few minutes. The foil pouch keeps oxygen out for maximum freshness. Once the inner foil bag is opened, keep lid tightly shut.
Recommended For Use With
Angels - Pygmy Angels, Butterflyfish, Clownfish, Damsels, Anthias, Gobies, Blennies, Mandarins, Cardinals, Surgeonfish, Triggerfish, and Wrasses.
- Formula One Marine Pellets Small, jar of 100gr
- Formula One Marine Pellets Small, jar of 200gr
- Formula One Marine Pellets Small, jar of 400gr
- Formula One Marine Pellets Small, bucket of 5kg
- Formula One Marine Pellets Medium, jar of 100gr
- Formula One Marine Pellets Medium, jar of 200gr
- Formula One Marine Pellets Medium, jar of 400gr
- Formula One Marine Pellets Medium, bucket of 5kg
- Formula One Marine Pellets XL, bucket of 10kg
Reef Anabolics was established in 2015 by Australian hobbyists striving to achieve an “all in one” trace element product covering not just general coral health but growth acceleration and brilliant colour. The Trace Element Support System aimed for the BIG 3: quality, performance and, most important...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||ea|