- Naturally nutritious frozen fish food.
- Average size of individual cyclops is 300 microns.
- Carefully cleaned to assure product quality and food safety.
- Quickly frozen to assure the cyclops stay whole and nutritious.
Small, fresh frozen zooplankton, the perfect live food replacement for both freshwater and marine fish larvae. It is an excellent food for many marine filter-feeding invertebrates.
Recommended For Use With
Tropical, Marine, Discus, Cichlids and Invertebrates
- Cyclops, blister of 100gr
- Cyclops, flatpack of 454gr
Reef Anabolics was established in 2015 by Australian hobbyists striving to achieve an “all in one” trace element product covering not just general coral health but growth acceleration and brilliant colour. The Trace Element Support System aimed for the BIG 3: quality, performance and, most important...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||ea|